Tuesday, June 2

ANIMAL STORIES in safari colors

Hi everybody! I had fun using the DSP from my sneak peek order today. The crushed curry pairs beautifully with barely banana and old olive. It reminds me of the Animal Kingdom Lodge at Disney World! Just so warm and rich!

I hope you are enjoying the peeks, there is a little note of clarification below for all of you who have been asking~Donna

* Stampin' Up Demonstrators MAY NOT POST IMAGES, CONTENTS, INFORMATION FROM OR ANY OTHER MATTER IN THE NEW 2009~2010 IDEA and CATALOG on their website,blog or any othe means of electronic transmission until JULY 1st with the exception of items in the sneak peek.

7 comments:

Jan said...

very cute, Donna! I didn't preorder that set and now am seeing lots of cute samples using it...wouldn't you know it??? lol!

But thanks for sharing, I LOVE the Level 3 HS and am s happy that I did preorder that one, it will arrive tomorrow. I'm not "into birds" but those little birdies and the hearts are really cute, I mostly got it for the snowmen but I'm sure I will find other uses as well.

The Crushed Curry sure does look GREAT with that Basic Black c/s...I'm loving the new In Colors already! Jan

Beverly aka beestamper said...

Thanks for sharing the sneek peeks.. I just can't wait for my SU! goodies to arrive.. EEK!

Paula Barin said...

Great card! I am so looking forward to the new catalogue. Thanks for sharing... I'm putting together my shopping list!

Selena said...

I love visiting your blog. you do some great things. Love the sneak peaks. Thanks. Are you going to to do the other colours? I'd love to see what you come up with.
Selena

Rosemarie said...

What an awesome card! Love that safari feel :)

------------------------------
Rosemarie
http://rosemariediehl.stampinup.net
http://rosemariediehl.blogspot.com

SCGUSTAF said...

Great idea and details ~ TFS!

Diane said...

A great big thank you for sharing your Sneak Peek creations with us. And you are SO right it has a real AKL feel about it! Gosh I may have a favorite new DSP, anything that takes me to my WDW happy place is a GOOD THING, and it doesn't get any happier than AKL.
Thanks again! Your creations are BEAUTIFUL!
Diane