Friday, June 26

ABC "T' is for TWO TONE

Well, you have all certainly entertained me
and surprised me over the last day with 1000 views and lots of comments. THANK YOU!!!! I must say there is a trend in what "you" feel is my favorite card! LOL! I do love the ones you have picked and will announce my favorite on the 7th of July so keep playing. In the meantime I have a card for you.

This card I made for the ABC challenge "T" is for two toned. I am not sure if it is exactly what they are looking for but, I tired ("tried" as the case may be, although tired was probably more accurate!) . At first I was experimenting with an idea in my head that just didn't work out on paper and this is what transpired. SOmetimes
( so what was I typing did I mean so or sometimes) I don't like when that happens but, other times you end up with something very inexpected (unexpected or inexplicable, you choose!) REMEMBER those fun finger thingys we made when we were kids that had numbers on the outside and nice or fresh little sayings on the inside? Well this is sort of like that. It makes a great frame around an image without adding any bulk! You don't even need a bow. WHAT NO BOW! Not very often LOL!!!Anyway I hope it inspires you to do something crazy on your cards. Enjoy!~Donna

Wondering about all those baja highlighted words. I am using a new computer while mine is in the shop and the keys are off just a bit from where my fingers naturally go, so typo's everywhere! I am also playing witha brand new photo editing program (for me that is) and YIKES I have no idea what I am doing. Have a great weekend!

l
l
l
ORDER INFO: ORDER HERE

AUTUMN DAYS available July 1st 115452 $23.95
SINCERE SALUTATIONS 115068 $23.95

9 comments:

stampingheaven said...

I love this card, fabulous. Thanks for joining in the ABC challenge this week.

LeAnne said...

Gosh, Donna, this is fabulous. Who would think a black leaf would look so classy?! Love it!

sarahmartina said...

Wow... you do these masculine cards so well!

Debbie Pamment said...

Another fabulous card Donna - yet again you do elegance sooo well!
Must admit to loving all your typo comments - I swear I suffer from typing dyslexia and if I ever posted anything without reading it through at LEAST twice no-one would know WHAT I was on about - LOL. It has my spelling whiz of a son in stitches watching me! And I CAN actually spell quite well - just can't type!
Can't wait to see what your favourite card is - I have too many!
Lotsaluv
xXx

travelingmama said...

This is so cute! I love these papers!

"Tillymint" said...

You are not alone with the typo thing!!! I typed a whole post yesterday and thankfully read it before hitting the post key!!! It made very little sense and worse I was jumping all over the place!! I've decided to try keeping things short and sweet!!!
I really like this card will have to case it I think! do you mind? Your choice of paper really makes it too.
Good luck with the new software and have a great weekend. Sue

Anonymous said...

I sooooooooo love this card.... it's so unusual.... I love the colors too... just marvelous....

Cookie

Helen said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

Julie Leblanc - Kewlstamps-n-more said...

This is awesome...TFS, I love it and will try it soon!

Julie - Kewlstamps-n-more :-)