Thursday, May 14

Take on CINDY LAWRENCE sunbeams

This week my style has shifted from soft and elegant to primative and bright! Go figure! LOL! I just go with what is coming and sometimes even I am surprised!

Here I did a card from inspiration that I got when I checked out Cindy Lawrence's blog this morning! She used some DSP that had sun beams in it so I decided to make my own! Love it! Then I incorporated the card into the Cuttlebug Spot Challenge and here is what I came up with. I used the DSP from SU called SWEET SLUMBER SPECIALTY it has clouds so it set the stage for my stamping a sunrise scene! I used the brayer technique that Michelle Zindorf is a master at, and added some punched paper to make curtains. The little wild flowers are merely white gel pen dots and the birds are just random marker "v's" Enjoy!~Donna

7 comments:

viv said...

very cute....also imaginative too.

Leigh said...

You must be feeling happy, it shows in your choice of happy, bright colors. Great card, cute curtain effect.

Regina Cornelius said...

this is so awesome!!! love the use of the clouds and the curtains are a great touch!!

Shelia said...

OM Gosh. This is so sweet!!!. It will take me a life time to make one of all the cards you have inspired me to do. I can't give up my job or eating, so guess it will have to be sleep :)

Our Little Inspirations said...

I LOVE your curtains and beautiful sky! Great card, great colors!!
Carol

Pat (mspfd) said...

Very fun, fresh look!

www.alifeandartinprogress.blogspot.com said...

This is fabulous!!! Have you ever thought of submitting this to SU for the wow monthly challenge?