Friday, May 29

Cupcake Challenge #70 WOW!

Hi everyone!
I am back from a trip to Cape Cod and and decided to do this week's Cupcake Challenge because I ate an awful lot of cupcakes while I was down the cape. I am TOO embarrassed to say how many, but can we all chant yummmmmmmmmmmmmm. Oh my they were delicious. Anyway, here is the card I made for Taylored expressions, and I have it sitting in front of the new brief case I am featuring today in my BOXES, Etc. Doesn't the brief case make the cutest envelope and gift card holder! You can check out the directions by searching for briefcase in my search box on my banner, or by clicking here. Enjoy, your weekend and why not try to make one of these briefcases for yourself!

7 comments:

Leigh said...

Wowee Donna. I love this card and briefcase.

Shelia said...

All I can say is Oh My Gosh. You are so talented. I would love to shake your hand, hoping some would rub off on me.

Paula Barin said...

Welcome back. I hope you enjoyed your time in Cape Cod.
what a great Dad card. I pairs perfectly with the briefcase.

JulieBeth said...

Don't you know that everything is fat-free when you are with friends....don't think twice about eating the cupcakes. Hope you had a great trip!

Gwen said...

oh!! great guy card for fathers day!!! thanks for the idea!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love this PAPER BRIEF CASE

Anonymous said...

what an adorable paper briefcase!