Wednesday, May 13

CHALLENGES CHALLENGES!


Well it seems that there are a lot more challenges out there now a days, and a new one almost weekly, but here I am doing one for Creative Belli. This week it was a color challenge using Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal, Cameo Coral and I used the neutrals white and black. See what you can come up with, and go visit them!
Enjoy your day~Donna
IT'S CHILDREN'S BOOK WEEK
DO you LOVE childrens BOOKS!!!
please check this site out for a friend of mine who is adopting their
little girl from Ethiopia!
The sales of these books helps Danielle in making the
trip a little more affordable
SO IF YOU
are in need of good quality, and family value
books for your children
visit! <-------right there!

11 comments:

Winter said...

Hey Donna! Love the colors, so pretty!
Thank you so much for the prayers for my daughter! Her leg is doing so much better! Praise God, He is SO GOOD! God Bless! :)

The Flying Pinto said...

Just found your site, I love your work.Great cards, I will keep you in mind. I live in TX but I grew up in Plymouth..still have lots of family there: )

Shelia said...

I love that pop of black with those colors. That is one I really like. Wished I had more time to play. Oh No My Mother always said be careful of what you wish for. :)

Paula Barin said...

Oh, I love these bright cheery colours. Great card.

Our Little Inspirations said...

oh my, these colors are GORGEOUS together! Beautiful layering and piercing and I love the clean look of that single branch for the focal point! Beautiful!

LeAnne said...

Su-weet! Love this, Donna, it really pops!

Stampin' With Jessi and Rachel said...

oooo i love this card! The black is awesome! Also the piercing is great!

Chrissy D said...

WOW! This is FANTABULOUS!!!! I absolutely love how you combined the colors for this card! WONDERFUL!! Thanks for playing along in the Belli Challenge!

Debs said...

what a lovely job youv'e done with the colours, i love all that paper pricking round the edges
Debs

Holly said...

This is wonderful!!!!!!! LOVE how you boldly combined these colors together for the Belli Challenge!

Danita said...

Such a pretty card Donna!!! I love all your fabulous layers!!! Thanks for playing in the Creative Belli Challenge!!!

Danita