Tuesday, April 28

MOTHERS DAY BURST


This card is for my daughter for Mother's Day.
She is a great mom of two little ones and deserves some recognition form her own mom "me", just to let her know what a great mom she is. Anyway, she sees a lot of flowery and soft cards in my classes, so I decided to make something a little more young and upbeat! I love the shimmery edge created by layering the Scallop Circle from the Stampin' Up die cut, with a dvd! You can even use that as the theme and add a DVD or CD gift as well! I then stamped the inside of the card and used my own handwriting for the "with love" sentiment!
I hope this will get you thinking! What a perfect graduation card this would make too! LAYER the Daisy Die from SU and use the recipients school colors for the card! How much fun is that? ENJOY!~Donna

2 comments:

Gloria said...

This is beautiful. Really, I just love it.

"Tillymint" said...

Such a great idea Donna, hope your daughter enjoys it.