Friday, April 24

SPRING BULBS



Hey and happy Friday to you!
For those here in New England I bet you are very anxious for the lovely weather that is coming our way for the weekend! I know I am, and I will be out in the yard working on my perenial gardens! It is such a great day to open up the windows and let some fresh air in! For those of you wondering about my critters(termites) they have been quietly laid to rest! I see very little activity and either I am used to the smell of little bodies or they are gone! OKAY, so let's continue to the card. I made this for a challenge today at Stamp Something. The theme was showers or flowers and it is too sunny here for showers, so I chose flowers. I used my new die "FLOWER DAISIES #2" from Stampin' Up and made the big 3d flowers. Then, I used an oval punch to create a vase. I loved taking the gel pen to the designer paper and adding some highlights. It worked great to make white flowers on the Very Vanilla card stock too! Add a few brads and some dimensionals and you've got a fun card! hope you like it. Enjoy your weekend! I'll see you Monday for a new PAPER CUTS! hugs~Donna

13 comments:

Gracie Ann Tan said...

Hi Donna! I love how those flowers popped out. I wish you have a great weekend ahead :)
Hugs
Gracie

j said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
j said...

Wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fantastic card, i just loveeeeeeeee your work !!!!!!!!
So elegant & soft :-).
I also noticed you are from Boston,i visit every year & it always reminds me of home ( Ireland) I call it my home away from home :-)
I so love the people there,so friendly & chatty...lol

I adore the baby card below !!!!!!

Stampin' With Jessi and Rachel said...

What a swell card! I love the brads in the center of the flowers too and the POP you gave them!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful! love your bouquet of flowers! Thanks for joining the Stamp Something challenge. :)

Samantha - Shop Blog said...

Love your blog I have added myself as a follower so I can find you and others can see your lovely work too! :0)

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW - Donna - you certainly are inspired by your Spring weather - this is gorgeous - LOVE that vase. I have that die on order - can't wait to play with it!!
xXx

"Tillymint" said...

Oh if only it was spring here instead of Autumn!!
Gorgeous flowers - very petty card. Looking forward to Paper Cuts! Sue
ps it's nothing to do with teeth!!!

Alicia said...

Donna I love the 3D effect of the card it really is eye catching!!!
I am in Ohio and we hit 80 degrees today after bing in the 40's the day before. Enjoy your great weather!!

Butternut Sage Designs said...

HELLO EVERYONE~~~ THANKS to all of you for such sweet comments. Tilly you are funny! Hey it was worth the guess LOL! Hi Deb and welcome to all you new gals! Have a wonderful, wonderful day, because you have certainly made mine! Hugs~Donna

Zoechaos said...

A great stadn out card, have added the punch to my wish list.

Erin... said...

Gorgeous card!! I love it! I need to get that flower die now!! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something:)

Nicola said...

Wowza what a gorgeous card - love those flowers and vase. -x-