Thursday, April 16

Scenes from another thought



Hi everyone, we finally have some sunny weather here and it is supposed to be close to 70 tomorrow so it will feel great to go outside. This weekend my daughter will be going on a cruise that she earned with Tastefully Simple. She is phenomenal not like me. I am NOT a salesperson! However, she is so good at direct sales she has the honor of having both breakfast and dinner at the table of the CEO of Tastefully Simple. That would be like those of us who are Stampin' Up Demonstrators having breakfast and dinner at Shelli's table! WOW!!!! The reason I am telling you all this is becasue I have the honor of watching the two little goobers while mom and dad are away. YIKES! I am sure to have a broken back by the time they return! LOL! I am looking forward to the fun and laughs though I must say. My little grandson said to me this morning, "Nunnie, mommy feeds us everyday after we sleep, okay?...so that means you need to do it too okay?" How sweet, but he has breakfast with me nearly every morning does he really think he ws not going to be fed. LOL Children are fascinating, I love how their minds tic! WAS that an exceptionally long post? I am sorry, let's get to the card!

I made another version of the window pane card I did earlier this week, because so many of you commented on it. Here you can see how with a little imagination you can make just about any kind of a scene you'd like! If you make one of these cards PLEASE let me know so I can visit your blog and check it out! I'll see you later! Enjoy~Donna

6 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

oooooh I think I like this one better!!! Am planning "picture windows" in my head now - LOL.
Have fun with your grandkids - love your lttle stories!
I'm like you re business - but at least we enjoy what we do!
All the best.
xXx

Angela Dively said...

Is that the new eyelet border punch you used on the corners? Brilliant!!

rebecca said...

Donna, not sure how you found me, but I am sure glad you did...your blogs are amazing...thanks for commenting...it is so fun to see what people like, and to meet new friends with similar interests.

Liz Williams said...

Love this very creative window. Very artsy indeed. Thanks for the comments you left me on my blog. It was great visiting yours.

The Stanworths said...

Donna, Thank you for your comment on my Card!!! I just love your card 3D is my Fav!!! I have just started Stampin up so my stamps are limited, I cant wait until I have a great selection to pick from.

Michelle said...

oh this is so fun!
Would this happen to be your favorite?

LOL the word verification is
favely...
karma?