Tuesday, April 21

A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS


Hey everyone, how is your day going?
It's a little dreary here but, not too cold and it is good for the flowers so I am not going to complain. On a very bright note, look what I got in the mail today! A total surprise, and it made me cry! My sweet blogging buddy sent me this gift for my upcoming blogeversary....I must say it took my breath away to know someone would think that much of me and send a gift. I would like to reciprocate by having you all go take a peek at her blog and check out her creativity too! Miss Sankari this is for you! Hugs! Come on back tomorrow everyone for a little glimpse at my ideas for my favorite month of MAY!!!!

2 comments:

Sankari W. said...

Sooo happy that you got it sweet Donna!!! You are such a dear blogging friend! Happy Early Blogaversary :) Sending you big big big hugs! And wishes for a shared cup of tea and cupcakes someday with you!
Lots of sunny smiles and hugs,
Sankari :)

PS - you SOOOOO Rock!!!

Debbie Pamment said...

You are so deserving of happy mail Donna! Your blog always inspires - happy early blogaversary!!
xXx