Wednesday, April 22

YOYO YELLOW


Well, for those of you
who follow my PAPER CUTS, last week's card had many layers, and you may have been a bit overwhelmed. So, I am going to make it up to you now with a quick card that has only three layers!!!!!! "K" in the ABC challenge is for KEEPING it SIMPLE. So that is what I did here. Take a look at all the instructions and dimensions by clicking on the picture above and also take a peek at Deb Pamment's blog too she is reaching a milestone! ENJOY!~Donna

9 comments:

Jess Lundahl said...

Great card. I love the bright simplicity of it.

JanJ said...

What a gorgeous card, so bright & simple, yet really effective. Your blog is fab, I love your cards

Jan x

Samantha - Shop Blog said...

I have to say that I think this card its beautiful! sooooo stylish! love it!! great ABC challenge card!! :0)

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining the ABC challenge this week.
Jen x

Cazzy said...

Most simple one I have found so far going through the list (apart from mine which is similar in simplicity).

I like the bird stamp.

Cazzy x

Helen said...

Beautiful card! Love the bird!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi this card is stunning, I really like the simplicity of it, Hazelxo

Sue said...

Beautiful card very classy, luv the image, sue.x

stampingheaven said...

Ohh love it, thanks for joining in the fun with us this week on the ABC challenge.