Thursday, April 9

MAY EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!!!!!!!


ONCE a year

I plan an event that is over the top, with fun, prizes, classes to learn new ideas and sharing. This year is no exception and I am in full swing making all the preparations for this great day in May! Last year you may remember the cake I made out of card stock above! It held a prize for a $100 shopping spree. One lucky girl got to do just that! SHE WENT SHOPPING! All the other pieces of cake held prizes from assorted paper and ink pads to stamp sets! This year I have something up my sleeve too! But it is a secret and I can't tell you just yet!
If you live near the South Shore in Massachusetts and would like to attend check my calendar for more details and then drop me a line! I have a couple of seats open and the deadline is this weekend...so you are more than welcome to join the FUN! Everything is a secret, in order for there to be lots of surprises for the girls, BUT be sure to check in on May 3rd for all the goodies we made, all the gifts they received, and more....!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

That is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen! I sure wish I could come to your event, but it's a little far for this California girl. We're moving to Colorado at the beginning of June, but still a tad far ;). I hope it's a smashing success!

Paula Barin said...

Oh my gosh! I thought it was a real cake. It looks so yummy. Great job. Although now I feel like a piece of cake LOL

Debbie Pamment said...

Gorgeous "cake" Donna - and what a fabulous and fun idea. I'm sure you're next even will be a huge success! Wish Australia was a bit closer - would have loved to come!
xXx

Creative Monkey Designs said...

Donna that cake is gorgeous! Even though I am a SU demonstrator (signed up under Donna everyone, wonderful thing to do if your thinkng about it) anyway, I would sign up for this in a minute but I'll be in CA. Have a ball, post the details and pictures if you can of all the fun and creativity.

Alicia said...

Donna I have seen many of these cakes but this is the most realistic one I have ever seen!!! The idea to put prizes inside inside too fun. Saving this idea tfs.

Angie Tieman said...

Wow! That paper cake is amazing! Sounds like a very cool event, good luck with it!