Wednesday, April 8

Kristina Werner Color Inspiration #49 and Belli Challenge


Oh my goodness!
This was a very difficult Color Inspiration, maybe because I am thinking Easter colors this weekend. I should be thinking Christmas colors because there were actually snowflakes falling here today. When is the good weather gonna come? Anyway, for this card I used my Scor It to add some interest to the corner, and used my grid paper and punched holes in each square so I could make polka dots to match the color scheme Kristina chose. I have a friend whose son and daughter in law have just announced they are having twins! So I am sending this card to them. Have a very blessed Easter Sunday everyone. Hugs~Donna

13 comments:

Agus :) said...

Super cute card! so original! you did great in this challenge!

Tracy McCarroll said...

Great card... love the polka dots... well done...

Tracey Old said...

How did you tie such a perfect bow? mine never seen to come out right. Great card, I'm loving these colours. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog.

Ange Kelly said...

Fabulous card Donna! I love everything about it.

kareNstampZ said...

Very cool concept

Rachael Knight said...

Once again Donna you come up with something so fabulous and original! Ooh I just love that scalloped oval, wish we had that here! Loving the ribbon too - can you tie my bows for me please?! I used the same ribbon on mine and had to tie the knot a couple of times before I was happy enough with it! TFS!

Claire Harrison said...

Clever and classy as usual Donna! TFS

Diane said...

I totally agree with Rachael very very stylish

Odette said...

Donna, you always have something new to show us, i love your card!! it's a top for sure!!
TFS!
Odette

Sylvia said...

Beautiful, creative card, Donna! Happy Easter

Winter said...

So pretty! Love the Scor It, never tried one of those! Love that bow too! Great job!

chloe said...

Totally cute girl! Love the layout and the score lines!!

Shelly Koskinen said...

Your card is so cute!