Saturday, April 11

KIWI just for you!

I had a little time this afternoon so I decided
to do a challenge over at paper stamps glitter. It is a really simple sketch challenge and I was able to do it in about 15 minutes. It is a great way to make a card in a hurry. I just turned the sketch upside down when I made my card, because I wanted to be able to use the ribbon and I thought it looked better with the large strip on the bottom. Don't be afraid to mix up a challenge. After all they are there to spark your creativity and mojo! Enjoy! ~Donna

3 comments:

Paula Barin said...

Great card. Love the black and green together... crisp and clean.

Kari said...

Gorgeous card Donna!! Love the colors! You did a fantastic job with the challenge!

Kerin said...

LOVE your card Donna! Thanks for playing along, see you Wednesday!