Thursday, April 2

GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN

Well, classes are finally back in the swing and the girls came over last night to play. Here is what they made. Sorry about the lighting. It is gloomy here today and the lights made a glare. I know you have seen a couple of these cards within the last week, but the girls hadn't! Recycling works for me LOL! The little chickie has been all over the internet and even made as a box. Here I used him as a card by scoring the back piece of cardstock at 1/4" on the left side, before placing it in the Top Note Die and it makes a wonderful fold for your card to open neatly allowing him to stand perfectly without falling over! Enjoy!~Donna

2 comments:

Grace said...

Wow! You had some fantastic projects!!! I wish I could come to your house to play!!! You have so many great ideas! I love your "mover and shaper" idea too! I'm giving your blog an award... come to mine to pick it up! :)

Anonymous said...

I just love all your projects, especially the little chick card. I am going to bookmark this site, so I can come back and check out your projects.

what an awesome job, and thank you so much for sharing. If I case any of these, I will be sure to give you credit.

Lucinda