Tuesday, April 14

Flourishes Timeless Tuesdays


Anyone who
visits my blog on a regular basis knows by now I get into a color rutt. I do several cards in the same color scheme over period of days, and that is basically because I have all my "stuff" out and about, and haven't cleaned it up yet! Well, today I decided to do the Timeless Tuesdays challenge even though I only use SU products. That is because I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and try to stay pure! However, Jan Marie, Sharon and Nancy are great influences and inspiration to me. This week they are doing a paper piercing card, which I have personally never done! Well, I love it and here is what I came up with. Enjoy!~Donna

5 comments:

Lenita said...

Beautiful!!

Paula Barin said...

Fabulous card. I love the paper piercing. Great job!!

Kathy said...

Well you out did yourself. THis card is fantastic!!

Tawnya said...

Oh I love this card! I love the colors, the design, the bow...Just beautiful!

Debbie Pamment said...

Another beautiful card - you're on a roll! I love these colours together and the desing is stunning!
xXx