Wednesday, April 8

EASTER IDEA



HERE is a quick and easy box/purse to make for Easter or to use as a May Basket! Our family always goes out for brunch after church on Easter Sunday and I made these little cuties up for my sisters and nieces. I am lining them with a plastic liner I found and putting flowers in them. You could put candy instead but the gals are all on diets so I thought I would be kind! Here is what I did to make them.

I used the Top note die and layered the insert cardboard from DSP with a DSP of my choice and cut it out in my Big Shot. This makes the box sturdy! Next I cut out scallop circles using all the dies that SU has along with the scallop circle punch. I layered them over and over one on top of the other to make a chrysanthemum. Added a button to the middle of course some ribbon and it is good to go. You can make a strap like I did by adding an extra large eyelet to each side to insert the ribbon handle. Hope you have fun trying this for yourself! Enjoy~Donna

1 comment:

Amber said...

Hi Donna, this is so cute and sweet! I love all the projects made with the Top Note die... it's really one of my favorites. Happy Easter!