Friday, April 3

ABC CHALLENGE


Here the challenge was to use "H" is for heart.
So I made an Easter card for my grand daughter using a technique I received from Scor It and a punched heart. The object is to score your paper in a random or symmetrical design. I used a grid pattern for my card. Then take a stamp pad and smear it over the embossed (raised) or de-bossed (indented) lines. By smearing ink over the paper the lines show up more vibrantly!The mottled squares that resulted, remind me of a little girls plaid taffeta dress~Enjoy!

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card Donna. You have been busy. I have been busy cleaning the stuff off the top of my kitchen cabinets, washing everything and packing it away. I am redoing the cabinets, after I scrub and sand, then I will touch up the stain and add new knobs. I still have a little time for stamping, but not as much. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for the technique!

Margie