Wednesday, March 25

MOJO MONDAY on Wednesday?

MOJO MONDAY SKETCH
CUPCAKE # 60 CHALLENGE Hey everyone,
I have been feeling under the weather and in bed for the past two days, so that is why I have not posted anything new. BUT, I thought I would try to get my mojo juices running and do a couple of challenges. On these cards I used little punched circles to create confetti on the balloon card and sprinkles on the cupcake card. So easy and cute!
The first card is for MOJO MONDAY be sure to check them out, and the second card is for CUPCAKE CHALLENGE

11 comments:

Steph said...

Donna, your cards are beautiful. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I hope you get to feeling better soon. My house has been sick for a while too. TFS:)

Donna B. said...

cute cards!

MaryR said...

what pretty springy card! love them

Grace said...

Hi Donna! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am just loving your cards! The little punched circles on the cupcake look sooooo great! I love the punched edge... and the mojo sketch is great too! Sorry you're not feeling well. I'm coming down with it I'm afraid. It's that time of year! Hope you're feeling better real soon!

Emily said...

Darling cards! Love the confetti!

hanksmom said...

Hi Donna! Both of your cards are adorable! I hope you feel better real soon. Thank you for leaving such a nice comment on my blog. Leslie

Sylvia said...

Donna, Both cards are really nice. Love your cupcake. When you use the lacey punch, save all the tiny dots. I am just now getting over this, whatever it is, take care and feel better soon.

Ifat Art said...

Beautiful cards!
Feel better soon, dear.

LeAnne said...

Aw, hope you'll be better soon! Cards are GREAT!
LeAnne

Anita said...

Oh wow, I love both cards!! I just added myself as one of your followers!! Keep Crafting!!
Anita

karen said...

thankyou for your lovely comment on my blog, your cards are fab, i love the baby ones, i would love to be able to get those stamps. x karen x