Tuesday, March 31

SCALLOP MOVABLE DIE!


Lately, I have seen a lot of cards using
the new Stampin Up Die Cut Movers and Shapers! I owned it but, gave it away after deciding I just dind't like the shape all that much. I do love the scallop punch however and wished and wished that SU had a mover and shaper like that.

Why Wait! I Made My Own!!!!!!!!


and absolutely LOVE IT!!!! What do you think?
On this card I ran the die through my Big shot where I wanted it to be placed. I love my version becasue it does not cut a card out at the same time. This gives it much more versatility don't you think?! I then lined the scallop window with the NEW WINDOW SHEETS available tomorrow! I stamped an image in black on that and then stamped the same image in color on the inside of the card. I love how this card came out and will be using my NEW HOMEMADE SCALLOP "movable" DIE endlessly! Enjoy~Donna

8 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

This is just STUNNING Donna - I love it!!!

Sylvia said...

Donna, This is a beautiful card. I love what you did! You have been busy!

ND Stamper Spot said...

Beautiful card.

Paula Barin said...

I absolutely love this card. I started one like it using the cuttlebug and nestabillities, but haven't finished it. Your card is very pretty. Love the butterfly.
Thanks for your comment on my blog. Feel much better today.

Kari said...

Absolutely gorgeous card! I love everything about it! I love that you made your own moveable punch! Very clever! Love the window too!

patti moffett said...

Donna
this is one of those aha moments. I have the cuttlebug and at least 20 die cuts that I use to cut the shapes...NEVER, I REPEAT NEVER thought of using them as a mover and shaper!!! Oh boy is this fun and what possibilities...no spring cleaning for me today!!!
blessings
patti

Jean from jlfstudio said...

Brilliant Donna,

How about a video showing how you did this? I bet the Clear dies in the catalog would work for this as well!

Char in So Cal said...

I am guessing this is your FAVE card from the last year. I sure like it :0)

Rubber Hugs,

Char in So Cal
{scrampaddict} {at} {cox} {dot} {net}