Thursday, March 12

Green, green, green everything today is GREEN!




St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner!
I am not Irish but, I sure enjoyed making this shamrock card! I thought I would post it now for you would have time to CASE if you'd like. My grandson is half Irish so I will be sending it to his other grandma! I used a Big Shot Die and Circle Scissor Cutter to do the card ,and then I used a variation of the template from my valentine quarter fold heart for the shamrock inside. I used the card as the front, instead of the heart, so that the shamrock "POPS" up when you open the card. If you already own my Valentine Template why not try it for yourself! I am sure with a little adjusting you'll be able to figure it out! I have to confess I did not use a Stampin' Up stamp set for this card. I was in a quandary and I could have used a swirl from Priceless set, and the hearts from the Love You Much set, but the time got away from me (being away for the month)...so I used a shamrock swirl that I had from years ago. Please forgive me, I feel like I have sinned! ENJOY! ~Donna

8 comments:

Norine said...

this is a wow love the green and the pop up
Hugs
Norine

Tracey Old said...

Go the circle cards. the embossing looks great.

Mary said...

So neat, a nice suprise inside.

Shelley G in Iowa said...

Great card Donna.

PS- I loved your seagull for Kristina's challenge this week. Spot on!

Tina said...

Love what you did here. I know what you mean about feeling like you've sinned. I also have the odd card with something other then SU, I'm almost embarrassed to show it to anyone, lol.

Paula Barin said...

This card is awesome. What a great idea.

Leigh said...

I love this card Donna. I'm very partial to green.

itsabrt said...

This is so amazing! BR-T