Wednesday, March 11

EASTER BASKET



I LOVE THINKING outside the box! Usually that is when I make boxes but, I went a step further this week and want to show you what I did with my next favorite product RIBBON!!!! I used the new eyelet border punch to create a nice edging, and then added lots and lots of my favorite bows, you can see how on my video here. I added some pearls from the pretties set and there you have it.

I just love how this turned out. I have made a bunch of them for all my family this Easter! I hope it inspires you to think outside the box TOO! If you would like to view how I made my template check it out! Enjoy~Donna

2 comments:

Savitri said...

This is ADORABLE!!! WOW, love it! You did awesome. I'd love it too if I did it :) I need to think outside the box :):)

Leonie said...

Just wanted to say thanks for the "frosting" tutorial, I just made some awesome froth for the top of a beer mug! I have put a link on my blog! Thanks again!