Friday, March 27

COLOR INSPIRATION # 47

Hey everyone!!!
I am so sorry it has been a few days since I posted. I am still not feeling all that great but, the good news is I have lost 6 pounds woooohoooo! So there is some upside to being sick! LOL! Of course that will come rushing back as soon as I open my mouth and fill it! Anyway, here is a my card for Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration. Use your five petal flower and boho blossoms punches to make the daffodil! How cute is that? Can't you just see a box or cute bag or adorable purse with a bunch of those sticking out? OH BOY you got me thinking now!!!! Have a great weekend and I will see you Monday with a new PAPER CUTS CARD! Enjoy~Donna

18 comments:

Sheila said...

This card is absolutly perfect for summer time, so fresh!TFS

Terri E. said...

Super fun flower accent! Fabulous job on the color challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Sylvia said...

Love your card Donna, I am just not feeling it this week, the colors just not quite me! So Saffron so muddy a yellow! Oh well. It is still snowing. It will make 22hrs straight in a few minutes. I am going to go play with my stamps!

Dana said...

Wow, that flower is awsome! May I ask what brand that lovely swirls are from? Anyway, hope you feel better soon!

Sherri said...

Cute - I love the way that flower pops!

Hayley said...

Stunning card

Suzanne C said...

Lovely flower and the design is beautiful!

travelingmama said...

cute card this week! Hope you get feeling better soon!

Shannon said...

I love this Donna! That daffodil is adorable. I also love the effect you did on the WW cardstock on the top layer. How did you do that? I'm glad you're feeling better.

Leah said...

Donna, it's sooo beautiful. Well done.

Ange Kelly said...

Fabulous card Donna!

Stampin'GHmom said...

Once again, a positively fantastic card!! I love the swirls in the corner and the layout is great!

Anonymous said...

Love how you worked with the colors! That daffodil is super cool! Was it hard to make? Would love a little tutorial. :)

eLLen

Donna said...

be sure to check out Mainly Flowers to see how the daffodil is made. Joanne does a wonderful tutorial on them! Enjoy~Donna

Winter said...

So pretty! Love the flower!

Kari said...

I love your card Donna!! It is gorgeous!! The flower is amazing!!! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!! Hope you are feeling better soon!

Savitri said...

Oooh, super sweet! The flower in the center is just adorable!

Scrappywonder said...

absolutley love your card & daffodils ;) can you please provide the link for making these daffodils? I have searched & can't seem to find it -- thanks so much! R ;)

http://scrappywonder.blogspot.com/