Tuesday, March 10

Bella Bella Bella! Belissimo!


I absolutely love this image. It works so well, when you are designing large areas. I made this card to go with the mini magazine card holder and used that stamp set for all of the stamped images! I like using black because it makes everything pop so nicely! Here I used craft ink in Pretty in Pink, Whisper White and Stamping Up Gold Embossing powder to accent the blossom. It was fun, so go ahead and see what you come up with by mixing ink and clear embossing powder on a large image! Enjoy ~Donna

10 comments:

Norine said...

this is so pretty love the embossing and really like the big flower
Hugs
Norine

Debbie Pamment said...

Sooo pretty - I think pink and black are a stunning combo but to add the gold embossing really makes it have that WOW factor!

Jo said...

Gorgeous Donna, absolutely stunning! I hope we get this set when our new catty comes out in Oct.

Jo
x

naomi said...

This is amazing!!! Thanks for sharing!

Savitri said...

Just gorgeous!! Ahhhh.... wowser. I love how this turned out. I've never done this technique before... I'm not a big technique person to begin with... I tend to get lazy :) I LOVE this and now I want to try!!!

Tina said...

This is gorgeous! I love the multi color embossing!

Deanna said...

ALL I can say is WOW.......this is just gorgeous. Wish I had this set, I would surely copy.

Char in So Cal said...

I am guessing this is your FAVE card from the last year. I sure like it :0)

Rubber Hugs,

Char in So Cal
{scrampaddict} {at} {cox} {dot} {net}

Margie said...

This is my favorite and I am guessing it is yours also.
I love your stamping style. Your blog really gives me inspiration.
Margie

ND Stamper Spot said...

This is absolutely gorgeous.