Wednesday, March 18

BABY GIFT ENSEMBLE

As promised here is the ensemble I did for my future grand nephew! I had seen the box done at convention last July ( notice the boat in Chocolate Chip?I did that in August long before SU came out with the decor elements to match!) then I added just a few of my own cute items. The box is a little keepsake book, that I filled with THANK YOU NOTES (don't you just love the striped envelopes?)for the new mom to be. She can then use the container later as a keepsake for mementos, of the new baby. Along with the notes, I added a Shhhhh door hanger, and a little cannister for the changing area! Let your imagination run and see what you can come up with! Enjoy ~Donna

5 comments:

Sally said...

This is just way too adorable. Your future grand nephew will be welcomed to the world in style

Angelo said...

Wow. It's incredible how many things you've been able to add to the card you made. I love the baby blue papers. And the little sailboat is really cute. And everything is finished in a very extraordinary way. You are sooooo goooood.
Thanks for sharing.

Hugs, Kristin :)

Chris said...

Such a beautiful gift set for your grand nephew, his Mum is going to adore it. You have a wonderful blog and such inspirational work. Chris :)

Norine said...

what a cute gift set love it
Hugs
Norine

CouponAlbum said...

Love to see this beautiful gift set for your future grand nephew!! It's stunning!!