Friday, March 27

ABC "g" is for glitter!

............... click on me to see how pretty I really am!..............
OK so here I am back again in one day!
I decided to do the ABC challenge and "g" is for glitter! Now, I am not usually a glitter girl but my upline Kerin sure is so I am sure she is going to try this out too. I love this NEW little duck from SU if you want one and aren't a demonstrator already go to my sidebar and order it there for yourself! It's called Wagon Full of Fun. I water colored this adorable duck and then glittered his wing and his Easter Egg! How cute this card is for a young child. Enjoy~Donna

5 comments:

KERIN said...

Hi Donna!
Ohmy gosh I have to find this ABC challenge....anything involving glitter is for me, you know that!! Thanks for the tip, and what a beautiful card!! I think you just pushed me over the edge and now I HAVE to order it:)

Jenae said...

DARLING card! Love the duck!

Jeanna Bohanon said...

Hi Donna,
I am a new fan to your blog. I really like this card. I am hosting a small card swap on my blog - http://www.stamptimesomewhere.com with this set and was wondering if maybe you would be interested in participating...come check it out

Chrissie said...

What a cute duck... and such lovely colours!
Chrissie

Marcea said...

OMG how adorable is this duck!! Love you card
Thanks for joining us this week on abc
-x-