Tuesday, February 24

A B C Challenge "C" Is for CHILD


This is the first time I have played in the A B C challenge! I love the bright colors in this card, because it is soooo not me! One of the things I love the most is the 3D balloons. I concocted a recipe for these way back in Novemeber, and although lots of people have used it, I have not played with it since I did my video! Today was my SECOND chance and I added a little Crystal Effects to make them shine a bit brighter for this card. I hope you ENJOY!~Donna

7 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh how cute is this!!!! I think your balloon tutorial was the first time I found you! The shine on them is awesome too.

Take care xXx

Sylvia said...

This is a really great card, so Happy!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

You did a great job on this card. It's hard to step outside the box sometimes with colors. I know it is for me and I've been trying to use more bold colors lately.

Dawn said...

Hiya

Awww this is adorable love those balloons!!

Dawn
x

Saskia said...

Great card!! So colourful, happy, cute,...!!

Greetings,

Saskia

Lorraine A said...

Love this card, very cute caterpillars and the baloons are fabulous too, they look 'real' ha ha
lorraine

Alison said...

Fabulous card, love your blog sensational creations. Thanks for joining in the ABC fun this week.