Tuesday, February 10

SECTIONED BOX!!!!



HI guys! I am sorry I didn't post earlier today...I was a little busy with some ordering, and then I got to watch my grand daughter for the afternoon. Boy can she make me smile. She is a 16 month old treat box all by herself. She never ceases to amaze me and her temperment is just the sweetest! Okay enough....sorry :)
I thought you might enjoy this box! I saw one similar to it over at Becky Roberts site, and thought what the heck I'll try it! I had an hour and a half while the little one napped and here is what I came up with! I love how it came out, even though I had limited materials to play with! Then, to boot my daughter scooped it up after I photographed it to give to her 5 year old's teacher tomorrow! Hehehehehehee! Oh well I had it for a minute! SORRY time has expired and the.....DIRECTIONS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

7 comments:

Kari said...

Oh my goodness! I can see why your daughter scooped this box up!!! It is fantastic! You did such a wonderful job Donna! I love it!!!

Mary said...

This is so cute. You can fill it with anything. A great gift to give someone.

debb said...

This is a wonderful project- I can think of a zillion uses! Thanks for sharing! debb

Sylvia said...

Donna, The box is amazing. Love how you used the hearts. I do love this paper!

The Boss said...

How beautiful.

What a wonderful gift that would be to both give and receive. I love it!

Mary Fish said...

Pretty tag box. Love the love birds. Hugs, M

Schultze Tanja said...

wow, the box is great!!
It looks very fine!!