Saturday, February 28

Monograms are always perfect for Stationary

KERIN SYLVESTER, my upline, came to my house to do a desk set project recently and used the Lovely Letters from Stampin' Up! for her project. So I decided to use the same letter on her personal note cards here. I used a scallop square punch and the Tool Kit to punch the tiny holes and then an inchie with the letter "K" for the embellishment on the Baja Breeze Ribbon. Five cards made the bundle and were all tied in a pretty bow using the NEW Valet Ribbon!....there's more so make sure you come back again!~Donna

2 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Gorgeous colours - so elegant with the monogram and ribbon.

Kerin said...

I am so lucky to be the recipient of this gorgeous set Donna! I think you made me love Baja Breeze even MORE! Have fun on your trip, and thanks again!