Tuesday, February 17

MINI MAGAZINE CARD HOLDERS



VIDEO TUTORIAL FOR MOVERS and SHAPERS Miniature box
LOOK AT these fabulously fun storage boxes for your cards! I have taken the little 3 x 3 card holders up a notch to make them a little bit bigger to hold standard sized greeting cards, and labeled them in categories to be right at your fingertips! Decorate them in any color scheme to match your stamping area and what a nice look you'll have! If you'd like to see what I did to make them, check it out in my BOXES, ETC section on my side bar! Enjoy~ Donna

Here are some Card Magazine Holders Lindsay did! Show me what you made, so I can post them here!!!!

6 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

What a fabulous idea to label these in categories! They are terrific!

Mandy said...

These are wonderful! Just what I need for my rapidly growing card collection. Thanks for the idea and inspiration!
- Mandy

Pam SCS "craftea19" said...

YOU are one smart girl. I love how you took your love of papercrafting and started a business for yourself. Good for you! I enjoy your blog. You are such an inspiration.

Rose said...

How beautiful are those! I love putting pink and black together!

Lisa Brown said...

These are SO precious! Great idea!

Michelle said...

Just FABULOUS!! I've just made some of these from UStamp, but I LOVE your colours & decorating. Great job!!
Thanks for letting me find your blog (although I'm sure I must have been here before at some time, but it's great to be back!)
Michelle