Friday, February 13

Last Valentine of the year



Hey everyone, hope all is well. We have been enjoying a bit of a thaw here in the Northeast and it has been wonderful. Everyone is smiling, and happy! Except for the kids going on school vacation this upcoming week. I think they still wanted the snow! Me...I am glad to see a bit of green grass! Anyway today I am posting the last of the Valentine's I made this season. I really like the swingi9ng effect on this one. I just punched two hearts and adhered them together on the lip of the punched out heart on the card. It is really cute! Play around with your punches and see what you can come up with. I did a little decorating on the inside of this card as well using the priceless stamp set from SU! Have a very Happy Valentine's Day and I'll see you next week! ~Donna

7 comments:

Sara said...

Love this idea. I don't have the heart punch but I'm going to try this with other punches I have. TFS

Debbie Pamment said...

Fabulous idea Donna,
and love the fact the "swinging" heart is in a contrast colour. Gorgeous card as usual!

Dawn said...

Hi Donna
This is a beautiful card!
Have a great weekend!

Dawn

Mary Fish said...

Hi Donna: This is so cool . . . however, I don't understand how you made the floating heart. Help me with the engineering. Hugs, Mary

Mary said...

This is a really beautiful card.

Shelley G in Iowa said...

Hi Donna,

I just love what you did with this card. The cut outs on the front are so clever. Just a really smart looking, elegant card!

Schultze Tanja said...

this is a wunderful card!
it looks so beautyfull!!