Monday, February 23

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.........

Today is my Hubby's birthday!

I must say I am the most blessed girl in the world to have a husband like mine. He supports EVERYTHING I "desire" with no reservations. WOW! How lucky can one person be. Well, I always feel a little guilty because I am able to do whatever I want every minute of everyday. So, I am going to make Steve's day the best it can be starting from the moment he wakes up. I am going to drive him to work this morning, so I can pick him up and whisk him away for a nice dinner tonight! I made this card last night using the Mojo Monday Challenge! I like the feel of it a lot and hope he does too! I can't tell you what's inside....... :) so why not go make one for yourself! Enjoy! ~Donna

13 comments:

Kelly Jo said...

Look at that!! So pretty..... I love your cards!

How nice of you to treat your husband...hope he has a special birthday!

Alicia said...

I love the clean look of your cards and I have spent WAY too much time on your blog.

SCRAPCRAZY said...

Oh my goodness, your cards are so Beautiful and elegant.

Carly Robertson said...

Wonderful card! Lovely clean lines.

Ange Kelly said...

This card is very elegant! I love it. Have a great holiday.

itsabrt said...

This card is fabulous! BR-T

Shannon said...

I love it! Like everyone else says, so clean and very elegant. But, it's still a good masculine card. I hope your hubby has a wonderful birthday. It sounds like he really deserves it :)

Sylvia said...

Happy Birthday to your husband Steve. My son's namde is Stephen and my birthday is this week as well. Oh, my Stephen is a wonderful son, husband, and father!!!

Sylvia said...

Sorry, your card is beautiful. Hope he loved it.

Steph Herbert said...

I adore what you did with this! Absolutely fabulous!

Lisa Atha said...

What an awesome maculine card! I love it!

How spooky, my husband's name is
Steve also, and he is very supportive of my desires and dreams as well. So, we are both very lucky ladies.

Lisa A.

Sonia Kertznus said...

great card

Char in So Cal said...

I am guessing this is your FAVE card from the last year. I sure like it :0)

Rubber Hugs,

Char in So Cal
{scrampaddict} {at} {cox} {dot} {net}