Thursday, February 5

DESK SET

THIS is an amazing gift for that someone special who loves to have a pretty desk! Mother, aunt, sister or friend! I know I would love to get a set like this, especially one that would match my decor. Would this not make one awesome Valentine Gift, for a co-worker or friend! The File Folders in the background are not just store bought and stamped, they are individually made to co-ordinate with the rest of the ensemble.
If you look carefully you will see monogrammed note paper, fully stamped note cards, with coordinating stamped envelopes, a note card box, and seals! What a beautiful presentation this makes!
Wouldn't you love to make the little note paper box and the file folders, and seals? Well, check it out right here! Enjoy~Donna

2 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

These are stunning - just love the colours. I really HAVE to give up my day job and have time to make some things!!!!! These are going on my list!!!

mrjons said...

Good Blog...Colorful Awesome and pretty Desk Set is essential for us.

Thanks

Harry