Tuesday, February 24

DESIGNER NOTE PAPER BOX 3D challenge

I am so going to have stamping withdrawals... when I get to Orlando! Who out there is holding a class that I can attend sometime between March1~20 I'll need a fix. I am serious please let me know!
I did a Stamp Something challenge this morning using a box I have done before but, this time with designer series paper. I used it both to make the box and then make the note paper too! Isn't it just fabulous! I will be writing only special notes on that! I am sure you have seen this before but just in case you have not go check out how in my BOXES, ETC spot in my sidebar! Have a great day~ Donna

2 comments:

Deb M. said...

How pretty!! Love the box & the paper. Enjoyed visiting your blog.

TFS...

Marcea said...

this is so pretty, love the soft colours
thanks for joining us this week
-x-