Tuesday, January 6

Tonight's class was fun!


I did in class tonight and here is one of the 4 cards we made! The girls were ready to get back to stamping again after Christmas. They all purchased the Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set and got to go home with the brand new stamp set and a lot of inspiration! I find this kind of class works well, both for a good turn out, and the girls love to get something NEW to bring home!
In my classes I like to keep the cards pretty simple with the introduction of new techniques. This week I had two brand new stampers, so we did the frosting technique You can check that out in my video tutorials. We also did some embossing and water coloring too. A neat trick to try is placing the balloons off the layer, this creates motion to the eye!! Have a great night! ~Donna

6 comments:

Mary said...

Love it. I am going to have to try that technique. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Adorable! TFS your awesome frosting technique! Loved your video.

Emily said...

Great card! I love your frosting technique! I really need to try that!

Debbie Pamment said...

I love the off square look of this, it makes the balloons look like they're escaping - and will certainly have to try out your frosing technique!

Shi said...

This is so cute and bright. Love it! I have so many nieces and nephews I'm always stumped for a new card to send. This is great. What colors of cardstock did you use?

Jen Holliday said...

Donna~
I love this creative technique! Thank you so much for for sharing it! Your video was great. I posted a card I made with it on my blog (www.stampingaroundtheclock.com)and linked to your video. Thanks again for sharing!
Jen