Thursday, January 22

Sweet Scallops


I got inspiration from a card I saw done by tankgrl
and just had to do the scallop like that! It was such a clever idea. You just punch the scallop, score each scallop edge and then cut a few of them on the score line to create interest!
We had a bright sunny day here today so I was able to get a shot in my pantry with the light streaming in...enjoy! ~Donna

p.s.

HERE are some cards we made in our ALL OCCASSION CLASS last evening....I keep class cards pretty simple especially when I have new stampers. I had a full class with 4 NEW stampers last night so welcome, Amy, Becky, Charlene and Patty!

8 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

What a great idea. I love how you've done the background too - just gorgeous!

Kerin said...

I love these scallops Donna! Beautiful card, and that bright sunlight was so nice for a change yesterday!

Ari Vega-Macias said...

i LOVE the background....and the design is beautiful:)

Pat (mspfd) said...

I love the motif on the first card made with teabag folding. Super class cards.

Sara said...

Love the soft colours of the love you card. I've just nominated you for a Butterfly award so please stop by my blog for details. Sara xx

Creative Monkey Designs said...

Gorgeous!!!

Doreen, aka: Creative Monkey

Georgeann Manning said...

Everything you do is SO pretty!
Thanks for posting your awesome works!

CarissaCalhoun said...

Your work is so inspiring! I wish I didn't have to go to bed! :-) Keep it up, I LOVE your work!