Monday, January 12

PAPER CUTS #2


Hi Y'all!
That is a southern thing...and I am saying it most respectfully! I had a great weekend in NC! We saw some wonderful homes up in North Hills, and had lots to eat there over the weekend as well! Yum...I LOVE the fries at Five Guys! It was so nice just walking around with no jackets for a bit!
We got home at midnight last night, to face our parked car with 6" of fresh snow, to be brushed off. Not so much fun, BUT I am all rested and now it's time for a NEW Paper Cut! Are you ready...okay then go check it out! Enjoy! ~Donna

3 comments:

Juanita said...

I am loving the PaperCuts. On days when I need a kick start, this will be a great resource.

Danielle K said...

come visit us... we have Five Guys everywhere! :)

Danielle K said...

come visit us... we have Five Guys everywhere! :)