Saturday, January 3

Soft pj's and Saturday morning

Weekends are for lazing around in your PJ's! Except I hate to do that. I cannot even leave the upstairs without being fully dressed. My siblings, and children have a different perspective on that however, and could remain in their pj's for days at a time! LOL! the differences we all have! FUN!

Anyway, it has come to my attention that many subscribers have left my blog because there are to many updates, that makes me sad but! I have a solution, please, please, please put my address in your spam mail. That way you'll have the update if you want it, but you don't have to have them clogging your "good" mail on a daily basis! I can imagine how annoying that must be! I probably won't change my schedule for posting, so if you hate being reminded please unsubscribe to my blog! GREAT, I can take it......I hope LOL! Have a super weekend.....I will try not to post anything more until maybe Wednesday........oh the restraint! ~Enjoy the peace! LOL

11 comments:

Susan Sandmeyer said...

I love your updates, keep them coming!! Boo Hoo to those that can't handle it!! Love your ideas!!

Kate said...

Love your site. I have you in my favorites so I can stalk you at will! Thanks for the inspiration.

Debbie Pamment said...

Hi Donna,
Love all your work - and visit often! Blog to suit yourself - others are out there enjoying it too - thanx for all your inspiration....

Mary said...

I love my pj's too, but I can't wear them all day. I have to have a shower and clean clothes daily.

Lee said...

.....and I thought you were'tn posting enough. I'm just being selfish....I love your site. You're an inspiration. I say post away and often please.

Paula Barin said...

Too many updates???? You can never have too many updates. I check your blog daily and love the inspiring cards and lovely pictures. Keep them coming!

Butternut Sage Designs said...

thanks for all your lovely remarks, you are all very sweet. See you later in blogland! ~Donna

Liam said...

Love your blog. I visit when I get a free moment. Thank you for all your lovely inspiration. I love the fact you update regularly it gives me something to look forward to when I visit your blog. Keep up the good work.

Jean said...

Donna, I cannot get enough of your beautiful work. I should get email updates and I love it that you post so regularly. I say everyone to their own with their blogs and people are free to look or not to look.

Hugs!

Jean from jlfstudio said...

I love hearing the bell ring especially when it leads to such a treasure trove as your blog!

Keep the posts and updates coming sister stamper and don't worry about the wimps!

After all that's why blog readers are available so both sides of the ether world can have their cake and eat it too.

Jackie said...

Hi Donna,
What a shame you haven't ever learned to fully appreciate a jammie day! My DH, DD and I LOVE them. In fact, New Year's Day is ALWAYS jammie day. We turn down any and all invites so we can lounge around all day, unshowered and all. You really should try it one day. Maybe you'll just like it!
Happy New Year!
Jackie