Wednesday, January 7


OK I couldn't wait any longer and had to post this card! I have had it made for over three weeks! I love this cute little set that is coming out in the 2009 Stampin' Up! Catalog in less than 2 weeks! WHOA! Are you excited yet! I can't wait LOL!

Anyhooooo, this set does not have the little black bee like you see here, I just colored over the face of one of the little goobers, and added a "sweet" stinger and he was good to go! Have fun playing with this set, it truly brings out the child in you! ~enjoy

7 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Donna, you did a wonderful job with the coloring. Very cute card.

Emily said...

This is so cute! Love the colors! Great coloring! The sponging looks great! TFS!

Debbie Pamment said...

I keep seeing this set around the blogs - you've done a great job with it, this is sooo cute - hope we get it in our new Aussie catalogue in March!

Shannon said...

This card is adoable! I love the coloring and the stamps are adorable. For some reason, I am so drawn to bee stamps, even though I am terrified of real bees. Why is that?

Sylvia said...

Donna, Love your card and this set. I have been waiting to use the new stuff. I can not wait to see the new catalog.

Pat (mspfd) said...

How cute! Can't wait to see the new catalog.

Char in So Cal said...

I am guessing this is your FAVE card from the last year. I sure like it :0)

Rubber Hugs,

Char in So Cal
{scrampaddict} {at} {cox} {dot} {net}