Monday, January 12

Oh for Thanksgiving!

I, along with many of my family, friends, and blogging pals are so thankful for today January 16th! I am showing off what is now NEW! A rebirth of a blog that has been silent for 5 months. YES! This is the new banner that Stephanie Nielson has launched just his morning! Isn't it all SoSteph! I cannot wait to read what she has for us.
For those of you who are in a quandry of what the heck I am talking about, the story begins on August 16, 2008 in Mesa, AZ. A small plane crash with Sleeping Beauty and her Prince aboard. A new chapter starts today, with all the pomp and circumstance for the awakened princess, as she begins her new journey to the rest of her life. I hope you have been as mesmerized as I have with this love story, far beyond their castle, and out into the land! ~Enjoy the rest of the story of Nie Nie and Christian....wait until you see their love story continue! I won't spoil it~Donna

No comments: