Tuesday, January 27

Love You Much Lunch Bag

This cute little bag would make the perfect surprise when you little one opens up their lunch. Fill it with some favorite goodies and it is sure to put a smile on their face. I love that it replicates a brown lunch bag right down to the frayed edging of the flap. I made that just by cutting and moving my scissors up and down as I went. Here I am showing a 6 1/2" tall bag (closed) 3 1/2" wide and 2" deep. You can make it any height you want just by adding the desired height to the 2" needed for the bottom! I also used the hodgepodge hardware as a paper clip to close the flap BUT the new Clip Assortment would be awesome! I have included a template for this goodie so just scroll down! Have fun and enjoy!~Donna


ALL THE LINES SHOWN ARE SCORE LINES EXCEPT WHERE NOTED TO CUT
12" wide piece of cardstock
It can be any height you desire just make sure you have 2" on the bottom first!



1 comment:

Nikki said...

Love your little bag you've made might try one :) and add the candy
thanks
Nikki