Tuesday, January 20

Let's be kind to our fellow card makers


I was surfing the web the other day and saw an album done over at two peas that had this really nice punched out layer on it. I loved it so much I decided to CASE it, and make a Wedding card! I then used the same theme to make this Wedding Program! I love viewing what other great crafters have to show, and use their designs for inspiration! I hope do too, so check out Nichol's work over at Two Peas! Please, remember to be kind, and give credit to all those card makers you get inspiration from won't you. Have a great week~Enjoy~Donna

6 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Gorgeous card Donna - I love the elegant colour scheme AND the cut outs - will file the idea away for future use!

Rachael Knight said...

Donna that is just beautiful, thank you for the inspiration! Your Paper Cuts is brilliant - I used one of your ideas and will be posting that on my blog soon. I really adore your work and have started visiting often, so I've nominated you for an award on my blog, I hope that is OK! Thanks again!

http://knightstamper.blogspot.com/

Aussieleigh said...

Love the Wedding card - its sooo elegant and will be scraplifting the punched out layer myself in the near future!

Mary said...

A beautiful card.
I tried the link and it only took me to the Two Peas site, not Nichols page.

Butternut Sage Designs said...

HI MARY! Okay after I responded to you I searched a little more...the site I had for her doesn't have a live link when I click on her name...so I went to Designer Garden and found a spot to look up an individual designer...and the link will take you to her now! Thanks for the heads up...~Donna :)

Char in So Cal said...

I am guessing this is your FAVE card from the last year. I sure like it :0)

Rubber Hugs,

Char in So Cal
{scrampaddict} {at} {cox} {dot} {net}