Sunday, January 11

Just a Note

Thanks to all of you for your congratulations on behalf of me being picked as one of Shelli's ( as in Shelli Gardner ) Creative Challenge recipients. I was blown away to say the least. I could not believe it until I saw the email from Shelli's personal assistant! At first I thought it was spam, but after I let it sit for a few hours I decided to call the SU headquarters to see if it was real! It Was!!!!! You can check it out here if you missed it, and see the other gals who won! Thanks Shelli! I am humbled.
She chose my Quiet Stillness card! You may have seen it here in December. ~Enjoy!

7 comments:

Marilyn said...

How awesome for you!!! This is such an amazing card - certainly a stunning beauty and of course a WINNEr!! Congrats to you!!!

Nancy Riley said...

CONGRATULATIONS !!! Your card design is gorgeous and well deserving!

Jo said...

Congratulations Donna!!! I'm so not surprised you were picked - that card blew me away - awesome!!

Jo :)

Sankari W. said...

Donna!!! Congratulations!!! Your Quiet Stillness card is just breathtaking! It is just a piece of art - the word that comes to mind is majestic - when i see your card. Thank you so much for your kind comment - I didn't even that KW had put up her Top 25 - it was the nicest way to hear about it!!

Thank you dear friend!!! You totally made my day - (I am loving the Paper Cuts blog! I left a comment there - but am not sure if it went through) love it!!! Hope you are having a fantastic week!!!

much love,
Sankari :)

Christina said...

Awww...thank you for your sweet comment! What's your mailing address? I'll seriously send you one! Ha! I really like the purses on your card. I've never seen that done before! How did you do that?

Lisa Brown said...

Congratulations! Your card is gorgeous! and, thanks for visiting my blog!

Stephanie Rodgers said...

Congratulations! All your hard work and creativity has paid off! Have fun!