Monday, January 26


Here is a new box to make! This is a good sized 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" x 2" high box. Check out the TUTORIAL with all the instructions over on my side bar under BOX TUTORIALS! The main construction uses no adhesive. Of course I decorated this one so there is some adhesive to hold the other elements, and I used Pink Pirouette Ribbon as an edging around the inside top of the box. It really looks finished and feels nice too! You can also see the sneaky corner of a blue one I did using Manchester DSP on the picture to my Box Tutorials link~Enjoy!

4 comments:

Dee Tollaksen said...

Wow, gorgeous! Love the big bow on top and scallops on sides. BEAUTIFUL!

LeAnne said...

Yummalicious! So pretty!
LeAnne

Ifat Art said...

Thanks for the tutorial! I love the box!

I gave you an award on my blog.

IfatArt

Ange Kelly said...

Wow! Donna, these boxes a sooo cute. Ange :)

PS I have nominated you for a 'Butterfly Award'