Monday, January 5


Good Monday Morning to you!
First of all, thanks to all of you for your sweet comments over the weekend. I appreciate them!
Now, I have something brand NEW for you guys! ......................If you look over at my sidebar I have a new addition for fun! It is called PAPER CUTS! Hmmmmmm...catchy name huh! I love it!
Anyway, go click on that little goober, or the paper cuts link on my header bar and tell me what you think! Let me know if you might use the feature! If you like it I will be adding to it weekly. So, I hope you'll enjoy! See you later!

7 comments:

Creative Monkey Designs said...

Fabulous idea. I will click on that little goober to get some ideas. I love your style.
I need to trade a Reiki session for a 'how to make my blog better' lesson. Want to???

Mary said...

LOVE IT! Great Idea for Great Ideas!!

Lisa said...

HOW COOL!!!!!! You never stop with new ideas! Love this feature!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! The measurements are always what takes me the most time when I'm trying to reproduce or case a card, so I'm glad that you are going to include that.

mapawood at grm dot net

debb said...

Great idea- I think this will get a lot of use! Thank you for being so helpful! debb

Shi said...

This is great! Thanks!

Sylvia said...

It's a great idea. Where do you find the time for all of this? Love the class card with the ballons.