Wednesday, December 17

Oh What Fun.... to make our Own!!

Hi everyone!
For all you SU demos does this look familiar! Well, I couldn't resist so I made my own! This was such a fun project, and I did in less than an hour! ... and I even had to figure out how to make the template......so I will have a tutorial at some point for you to check it out! You'll love making this awesome note paper dispenser for yourself. Can't you just see monograming the notes for that special valentines day gift! Of course if you use DSP it would be magnificent....so check back after Christmas and I'll have it for you then! Enjoy~Donna

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

These are just beautiful!!!!! Absolutely stunning - and you are a genius!!! Can't wait to get your tutorial!! I'm always inspired by your blog!!

carin said...

I too am excited to see your tutorial - I saw your post about your back hurting, so I hope you are feeling better and thanks in advance for sharing the info on this great holder!

Betty T said...

Looking forward to the tutorial for this. It looks like it would be adaptable to many stamp sets.