Tuesday, December 9

JUST A QUICK NOTE....

Hi Everyone! I would like to apologize for not posting in such a long time. I have been busy with family this past week, my dear mother-in-law passed away over the weekend, and she was buried this morning. She was such a wonderful influence in my life. After my own mother died when I turned 40 she became my surrogate. She taught me many lessons, and the most important was how to be a gentle and loving mother-in-law. I hope I have learned from her, so I can be the best MIL I can be, to my new daughter-in-law Katie.

I will be back to stamping tomorrow...thanks for hanging in there. ~Donna

7 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Dear Donna,
I'm so sorry to hear about your mother-in-law, please accept my deepest sympathies. She sounded like a wonderful woman who will always live on in your hearts and memories. Take care.

Sylva N. said...

Donna, I wondered where you had been. Deepest sympathies for your families loss. I hope you will have a brighter day tomorrow!

Julie said...

I'm so sorry for your loss Donna xx

Stephanie Rodgers said...

Donna, Sorry to hear of your loss. I, too, lost a wonderful MIL during the Christmas season. You were lucky to have such a wonderful woman in your life.

Juanita said...

So sorry for you family's loss. I hope you can hold her dear memories close to your heart for comfort. I just lost mu Oma over the summer and I feel better when I look at the mark she left upon this earth by her love and good example to her family.

Jennifer said...

I am very sorry for your loss.

Marilyn said...

Donna, I am so sorry to hear of you MIL's passing, you had mentioned she was in Hospice. What a tough time of year for it to happen around the holidays. What a blessing she was in your life, and her memory will live on in your hearts. I will pray for you and your family today.