Monday, December 29

GOOD MONDAY MORNING TO YOU!


Hi everyone! I am so happy to be back blogging again. I missed all of you! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas week and that you are looking forward to the New Year! I am very excited. I always like the new year because we all start off with a clean slate, ....before the broken resolutions that is!
I had a great week .... do you remember all that snow I posted about? Well, it's gone! LOL! That's New England for you....today it was well over 60 degrees and I was outside without even a jacket. It was downright balmy.
OK so enough of that chit chat, did you see the piture down there! Well, it's my rendition of my 2009 calendar. I saw one similar, actually much nicer, when I clicked on a link at Kristina's blog. I liked it so much I decided to make my interpretation of it last night (well it is actually 5:30 a.m. now, and I haven't gone to bed yet...YIKES where did the time go) I have been having way too much fun, and I will be exhausted around 3:00 pm, but hey I am getting off track again. So where was I...
I mounted the pages on a frame to take the picture, but the tops of each page have been punched so that I can fit them into a Stampin' Up! 5"x5" art journal and have it on my desk. But, as you can see it makes a lovely framed calendar as well. I used pre printed calendar pages, but how awesome would this be if you printed the calendar out before making each page! I am going to do that myself on my next one.
Well, I guess that's all for now. Hubby will be getting up for work in 20 minutes, and he'll be wondering why my side of the bed is still neat LOL!!!! I hope this post got you in the mood to begin preparing for the new year, and start 2009 off right by making a pretty new calendar. Nighty, night~Enjoy!
I know June is missing ....I am working on it...... :) LOL!

6 comments:

Mary said...

This is a neat calendar.
Great idea.

Kerin said...

Great calendar Donna, it was totally worth you not getting any sleep lol!!!

Avril Miller said...

This is gorgeous gorgeous Donna!!!! Where did you get the frame? once again....I am so impressed!

Jean said...

Donna, this is totally beautiful!! I just love how you have decorated each page - I think I must make a couple. Am secretly hoping too that some of the stamps you used might find their way into our next SU catty LOL. Hugsss

Sylvia said...

Donna, I love your calender. I have not gotten one made yet, but plan to. Sorry your snow is gone. Our's is still here, and we had 60 today as well. Crazy weather, huh! Hope you had a good Christmas.

debb said...

Great calendar- I am inspired to make some! I love the fact that you can work into the night! Glad the snow is gone but sadly it is coming back....debb