Friday, December 12

CRIMPING FUN

You know it's been a while since I have used my crimper. I am sure like you, we get into a rut making the same thing, and using the same tools over and over again. For me it is "bows". But, I am sure you already know that!

Well, today after seeing a card done over at Kristina Werner's color inspiration #34, I decided to try my luck with the crimper once again and NO RIBBON! I like how it came out.....so go ahead and use something you have that you haven't used in a few months, I think you'll be surprised at how much fun it is....after all you bought it once because you couldn't live without it RIGHT!!!!!!!! Enjoy your weekend! ~Donna

10 comments:

Andrea said...

Your works are so beautiful.

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card!

Julie said...

This is lovely Donna and I have a crimper that I have never used it is still in its packaging oops I'll hunt it out lol xx

Ari Vega-Macias said...

ohhhhhh prettiful:) i am busy going thru the rest of your blog entries:)

Mandy said...

Donna;
Gorgeous as always! Thank you for sharing all the wonderful posts. I enjoy seeing and reading all about them.
- Mandy

PS. Check out my blog. I have given you an award!
http://messagesfrommandy.blogspot.com/2008/12/look-blog-award.html

and you are the winner of my "Change it Up Tuesday" card if you are interested. Just send me an address I can send it too.
http://messagesfrommandy.blogspot.com/2008/12/change-it-up-tuesday-17.html

- - Sheryl - - said...

your card is beautiful, I found your BLOG after viewing a youtube video

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is awesome. Wonderful fresh look. Love the swirl of paper threaded through the star and ornament!

Melissa Sauls said...

I love this. Just gorgeous!

travelingmama said...

This is so cute! I'll have to add a crimper to my Loooong wish list!

Mary said...

I haven't used my crimper in awhile either but I love it! This is a fantastic card! Love it!