Friday, December 19

CHRISTMAS CARDS in PIECES








Hi everyone! I am spending the morning getting ready for our first big (12" is big to us LOL) snow storm heading in at noon. I thought I would post a few of the cards we did during our last Christmas Club Class this week. They were all done with very little stamping and used up some scraps I had! So fun and different to do! ......enjoy your day, I am going to stamp, make cocoa and sit my butt down to watch a Christmas movie while the flakes are falling. See you later!~Donna

5 comments:

Debi said...

Those are so cute. What a great idea for using the punches in a different way. Oh, BTW, I have something for you on my blog. :>

Sylvia said...

Hey Donna, I hope all you get are your few flakes. I love the cards. I took off yesterday, from stamping that is, but back on the job tonight. Don't you just love this time of year and all the projects people are doing? Have a great weekend, enjoy the hot chocolate, the snow, and lots of stamping!

Jean said...

Donna, I just admire all your work so much. It is always soo beautiful and interesting to look at! I was inspired by the card you made with the strip of crimping and made one similar for my local Post Office staff. Thank you so much for the inspiration!

JBassem said...

I like the way you made the origami tree!! ;) Creative!
Nice work!

Jackie said...

Hi Donna,
Love the Christmas trees out of punches and scrap. It's a nice craft for the kids, too!