Wednesday, November 5

THANKFUL FOR BIG SHOT!




Click on this image to see the detail of this awesome Thanksgiving Banner up close and personal! It will be one of the projects we will be doing in my classes this month. What a great way to decorate your own home, to get it all prettied up for the big Turkey Dinner! I used the Big Shot and Pennant Die from Stampin'Up! Added some real leaves (dyed) and feathers and it really sets the tone for a fall feast! Hope it inspires you to make one yourself! ~Enjoy...Donna


2 comments:

Sylvia Nelson said...

Donna, Love the Banner. Love the colors. I have been working on mine all week. I am leaving my Halloween one up as well so my grandson can see it. I love my Big Shot,too. Thanks for sharing. Sylvia

materials said...

It seems different countries, different cultures, we really can decide things in the same understanding of the difference!
nike shoes